Advanced mixture based on whitening and antioxidant ingredients created to influence the melanine synthesis at all stages.
Strong properties of VitaWhite include:
• Inhibition of tyrosinase activity and blocking the synthesis of melanin;
• Prevention of formation and reducement of unwanted pigmentation, evening of skin tone for long term;
• Acceleration of desquamation which assists in melanin elimination;
• Protects skin from harmful elements such as UVradiation;
• Stimulates collagen production and cell renovation thus providing revitalizing and anti-aging effect;
• Instantly increases luminosity and brightness and unifies skin complexion;
• Helps to attenuate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Hyperpigmentation problems (melasmas, freckles, actinic spots, age spots, post inflamatory hyperpigmentation, etc.);
• Non homogeneous skin color (mainly women in menopause);
• Smoker or tired skin (lacking luminosity and brightness);
• Photo damaged skin (heavily exposed to sun rays).
• Face: from 2 to 5 ml
• Neck: from 2 to 5 ml
• Neckline: 5 ml
• SOD: Antioxidant protectors (superoxide dismutases): enzymes that catalyze the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide.
• Glutathione reductase: Skin whitener which regulates the action of vitamins C and E. Whitens skin by modifying conversion of eumelanine (dark brown-yellow pigmentation) to phaeomelanin (reddish-white pigmentation)
• Lightocean®: Pigmentation regulator, selectively extracted from brown seaweed Halidrys siliquosa (L.) Lyngbye. It exhibits the melanogenesis cascade and can successfully down-regulate skin pigmentation.
• Kudzu extract: Powerful revitalizer that exhibits strong skin whitening and antioxidant action thanks to the content of antioxidants, including an isoflavone known as puerarin.